Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Old Skool Pics of Hubby & I

As promised guy, LOL, here are pics of my hubby and I went we were teenagers! Everytime I look at these pics I laugh at how we thought we were SO grown!! You know, as teenagers, you feel you know it all and no one can tell you differently.  Well, there we are with that "I know I'm grown so don't say nothin to me" look on our faces!!! ROTFL
Here we were about 17 or 18 yrs old.

Here were are about 16 yrs old.

My hubby's high school graduation...about 17 yrs old.

Don't forget to check out my Youtube channel and watch the videos I posted titled "Hubby Tag" and "How We Met + Bloopers." I'm sure you'll get some laughs out of these.  Click here to get to my channel --->  www.youtube.com/user/NaturallyCreole

☮ & ✞

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful story. Rarely seen nowadays. Stay blessed !

    ReplyDelete