Thursday, May 17, 2012

Glam Life Natural Hair Fashion Show

I'm counting down the days to the Glam Life Natural Hair Fashion Show that's coming to Norfolk, Va. on May 20th!  If you haven't heard I'm going to be a model in the show guys!! I'm super excited! CharyJay and Whoissugar (Sug) will be hosting the event and I'm excited to get a chance to meet these two ladies!! If you live in the area, definitely try to come! Its going to be super fun! Check the flyer below for details! Hope to see you guys there!! If you go make sure you say HI!!!



1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to spend a lot of time on my hair. But at the same time, I don't want to look like a homeless hairdresser when I go to work, so I try to make my ponytails as fancy as possible. virgin brazilian hair extensions

    ReplyDelete