Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sincere-Ly Naturale Apothecary Review-BOMB!

So I was sent a few sample size products to review for a lovely young lady by the name of Dasia Handy.  Initially, I was a little apprehensive because I try not to use a lot of different products on my tresses; and because my hair tends to feel dried out I didn't want to use a new product that I was unfamilar with.  I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!!

The founder of this amazing brand, Sincere-Ly Naturale Apothecary, greeted me through email and was very thorough in her presentation.  She was able to fully explain her products, its claims for each product and directions for each use.  Ms. Handy sent me a questionaire to answer a few specific questions about my hair and skin to gain a better understanding of which products would work best for me and my hair.


As you can see from the pic above of the site, you can see how well packaged all the items are; which, to me shows how much attention and care was taken when making these products.  Her products are often described as "luxuries" and I agree that when using them you feel like you are using something that can only be used if you shell out a lot of money.  Not the case here!

Here are the products that were sent to me:

Grande Riche Champu Bar in Royale Rose
Champu Bar packaging




Luxe Silk Milk
 
Tacuma & Pinque Rose Moisturiser


  The champu bar used in conjunction with the milk and moisturiser gave my hair great results! My hair was shiny and bouncy and my twistout definition was  awesome!  My only regret is that I did not try the products alone (i.e. the champu and different styling aid or the styling aids separately, etc.) Initially the smell of the moisturiser and hair milk but after using it a 2nd time I realized it wasn't actually bad and I grew to love it! ^_^

Take a look at this video if you want to see how my hair looked after removing my twists.

 
If you would like to purchase the products that were sent to me and/or see what else Dasia has in store, click here ---> Sincere-Ly Naturale Apothecary Boutiquerie
 
 
**DISCLAIMER**

I was NOT paid to complete this review.  I was sent a few sample size items to try out the products and provide an honest review.  I have given you my honest feedback on these products.***

If you should have any questions, feel free to email me at naturallycreole@yahoo.com

Thx Loves!

~NC                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment