Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ISABEL MARANT for H&M- Available November 14th, 2013



I'm so excited about the collaboration H&M is doing with Parisian designer Isabel Marant!! I've been wanting a pair of her long standing sold out popular Marant sneakers for a long time now! And now I'm anixous to see what amazing pieces H&M will be selling from Marant's collection. 

 
Isabel Marant's designs has a fun boho, urban, and rock n roll feel.  That's my kind of style!! I always tell people that I don't have one particular style that I follow. However, Isabel does an amazing job at designing pieces that can go into my everyday wardrobe ;)
 
Marant's Fall collection for H&M will be released and available online and in 250 stores wordwide on November 14th, 2013.  The collection will feature clothing and accessories for women and teenagers, as well as her first ever collection for men. 
 
Check out H&M here ---> www.hm.com
 
Share what you love about Isabel Marant as a designer or pieces from her collections!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment