Tuesday, June 18, 2013

RIRI (Hearts) SUMMER COLLECTION LAUNCHES TODAY JUNE 18, 2013



Ladies, get your laptops, iPads, computers, and cell phones ready.  MAC Cosmetics is launching Rihanna's RiRi (hearts) Mac Summer Collection Today at 12noon EST in the U.S.!

I will definitely be online trying to get my hands on the collection. Since I experienced the long online wait when ordering RiRiWoo, I know what to expect. 


The lipsticks will be $15 each, the Powder Blush duo in Hibiscus Kiss will be $26 and Lustre Drops Liquid Highlighter in Barbados Girl will be $20.



The collection will be available exclusively online at maccosmetics.com.  Internationally, the collection will be available June 20th, 2013.  Start getting in line (online) now because I'm sure everyone will be on this one!!


Get Ready ladies & Gents!!! ;-D




No comments:

Post a Comment