Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bantu Knots on Straightened-Natural Hair

Hey Lovies!!

On June 28th I attended The Naturalista Hair Show in Silver Spring, Maryland.  The event took place in a beautiful part of the city and occurred on a sunny day. I had the chance to again mingle with some naturalistas; ones I've met previously while others I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time ;)  Everyone looked great and I had an awesome time!!

On another note, I decided to do something a little different to my hair. I wanted a style that showed a little length but incorporated some body and movement SO I lightly straightened my hair and did bantu knots using only Karen's Body Beautiful 'Butter Love' (found here) on my tresses before doing the knots.

Take a look...




I thought it turned out super cute!! It had loads of body and movement!! I LOVED it! Of course, over the course of the day the humidity got to my hair and it swoll (sp) up but that comes with the territory! ;) 

What do you think? Let me know if you try this style. Tag me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram if you do!

Peace Beauties,

Instagram @naturallycreole
Twitter @NaturallyCreol3
Facebook www.facebook.com/NaturallyCreole

No comments:

Post a Comment