Sunday, September 29, 2013

How I Styled | Asos.com midi dress

When I attended the Industry Standard Fashion Show in Chicago on Sept. 21st I wore a midi dress I ordered from Asos.com (which is one of my fav places to shop in case you are ever looking for a gift to get me *wink* lol, Jokes).  I do love to shop this spot though so when I spotted this dress online for only $27 I knew I had to grab it!

(Pic taken by @theamandag)

hammered bangle (Forever21)


The dress was a one sleeve print dress that I paired with my Zara ankle strap black open toe heels.  The dress had a lot going on with the print and one sleeve so I didn't want to over accessorize--I paired it with a bangle I found at Forever21 and a pair of dangling earrings (I bought from a vendor at a different event) and coral clutch (same color as the "reddish" color in the dress). 

Here is the link to the dress ---> Click Here

I hope you like! Let me know how you would have worn it!

Blessings,

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment